LAHORE COLLEGE FOR WOMEN UNIVERSITY, Lahore.
F.A / F.Sc / I.Com / Home Economics
Prospectus along with Admission Forms are available from the University and from the following Branches of The Bank of Punjab for Admission to F.A./F.Sc. Pre-Medical, Pre-Engineering, General Science, Home Economics, ICS (Physics & Economics group) and I.Com from 30th July, 2012 to 6thAugust, 2012 from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Shadman Market Branch, Shadman, Lahore 042-99204516-18, 37553105
Chauburji Branch, Lahore 042-371419984, 37237554
Baghbanpura Branch, Near Main Bazar, Lahore 042-36820488 , 36820414
Link Model Town Branch, Lahore 042-35880475 , 35846533
Main Boulevard Gulberg Branch, Opposite UCH 042-35783771-72
Circular Road Branch, Near Akbari Gate, Lahore 042-37379287 , 37379289
Note: Admission Forms can also be downloaded from LCWU Website (Download Form).www.lcwu.edu.pk and the application fee in this case may be deposited along-with the Admission Form to LCWU and receive a copy of the Prospectus.
- Last date of submission of forms is 6th August, 2012 in Lahore College for Women University, Lahore.
- No Form will be entertained after the due date.
- Forms of different categories are not interchangeable. To avoid disappointment please submit forms separately in any other group “if interested” because each group has separate merit. Admission will be on merit.
- 2% of the total seats are reserved for disabled students.
- 2% of the total seats are reserved on sports basis. District and Board level players can apply against these seats.
- 15 seats are reserved for foreign students. They may apply to the Ministry of Education Islamabad through their Embassy.
- 20 Seats are reserved for Fata, Azad Jammu Kashmir and other Provinces.
- 10% additional seats are reserved for O-Level students. Their admission will be processed after declaration of result subject to provision of Result Statement & Equivalence Certificate.
- The students must attach two attested photocopies of Matric Result Card, Character/Provisional Certificates, Identity Card of Father/Mother/Guardian and Monthly Income Certificate of Father/Mother/Guardian, N.O.C for the students of other Board except Lahore Board.
Fine Arts 7th & 8th August, 2012 at 10:00 am
English Literature 7th & 8th August, 2012 at 10:00 am
Program of Interview:
For Sports Trial & Interview 7th , 8th August, 2012 at 09:00 am
For Disabled & Hafiza Candidates 15th August, 2012 at 9:00 am
For Financial Assistance 15th August, 2012 at 9:00 am
Candidates are directed to appear for interview along with all the original documents.
- The talented students from low-income groups may apply separately for Financial Assistance on the prescribed form available from the Information Desk and submit it along-with the application form.
- Lahore College for Women University offers Scholarship to B.I.S.E. Position Holders.
- List of Students selected on merit will be displayed on 9th August, 2012 at 11:00 am in the university.