Bahria College Karsaz, Karachi has admissions open in the morning and afternoon shifts for boys and girls (separate wings) in Intermediate Part-1 (class First Year) Pre-Medical/ Pre-Engineering/Computer Science/ Commerce groups.
- Scholarships equivalent to full tuition fee (including admission fee) awarded to outstanding students.
- Recognized for actively pursuing its vision to provide quality education.
- Ideal location, congenial environment and grand infrastructure.
- Highly qualified, experienced and competent faculty.
- Students given individual attention.
- Limited number of students in each class.
- Separate wings for boys and girl.
- State-of-the-art computer and science labs.
- Well stocked library.
- Wide variety of sports facilities.
- Matriculation or equivalent with minimum 65% marks in aggregate.
- 65% marks in class IX in case result of class X still awaited.
- Students waiting for SSC (Part-II) result 2012 and likely to qualify with at least 65% marks are to produce surety certificate from their previous institution.
- Admissions will be confirmed after having secured minimum 65% marks in aggregate in SSC (Part-I and Part-II) Board Results.
- Admissions will be made purely on merit.
For registration, please visit Bahria College Karsaz website or contact College Reception along with marks sheet of class IX or equivalent.
|Registration commences||April 23, 2012|
|Submission of registration form at College Reception||April 23 to May 10, 2012|
|Entrance Test||Sunday, May 13, 2012 at 09:00 PST|
|Interviews||May 16-19, 2012|
|Display of result||May 22, 2012|
For further information, you may please contact:
Principal, Bahria College Karsaz,
Habib Ibrahim Rahmatullah Road, Karsaz-Karachi, Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (021) 48503174, 48503177, 48503830-2